Thursday, October 22, 2009

SWEET CUPPIN' CAKES!

Under the horrible watching eyes of my friends, most prevalently, the one known as Raiettei, I have decided to make a comic blog here.

Unlike the two friends's blogs that I know that are here, I will post comics here. The comics that the aformentioned Raiettei have drawn for me.

I wrote them, but that doesn't mean I can't take all the credit for them! (With the appropriate credit due on every page, mind. I'm not evil, I'm chaotic neutral)

So anyway... let me introduce to you... SUNRISE FALLS!

YAYA!!!

If you didn't already know, you may refer to me as Sunrise Falls. Or, if you came from a certain place, you can call me Cornbread. I don't condone said behavior, but if you must...

So... Let the comicking begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment